Get Pakistan vs Australia 2nd ODI Today Match Prediction for Pakistan vs Australia in UAE 2019 series. Pak vs Aus 2nd ODI Cricket Match Prediction being played on 24 March 2019 at Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah. Who will win Pakistan vs Australia 2nd ODI Today Match Prediction is available here?
Pakistan vs Australia 2nd ODI Today Match Prediction
- Toss Prediction: Pakistan will the Toss.
- Match Prediction: Australia will win the Match.
Following their defeat by eight wickets in the previous ODI match against Australia, Pakistan now takes on Australia in the second ODI match. As of now, Australia leads the five match ODI series by 1-0. However, if Pakistan wins this match, they will level up the ODI series. The 2nd ODI match between Pakistan and Australia will be held at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah on 24th March 2019.
In the Previous game, Pakistani skipper Shoaib Malik won the match and opted to bat first. With the unbeaten hundred by Haris Sohail and Umar Akmal’s 48 runs, Pakistan completed 280 runs in the fifty overs. However, it seemed to be a short total when Australia begun their chase.
After losing first wicket at 63, Australian batting line up proved to be an iron wall. As, Aaron Finch smashed 116 runs innings with his partner Shaun Marsh who remain unbeaten at 91 runs. While, Pakistani bowlers struggled to strike for the wickets. As a result, Australia won the first One day match against Pakistan by eight wickets.
Now, Australia leads the five match ODI series with 1-0.
Who will win?
Australia will win. After the victory in the previous game, it is clear now Australian batsman are quite easily getting their shots against Pakistani bowlers. So, it is going to be an easy task for Australia.
Whereas, Pakistan will look forward to win this match and level up with Australia. However, there needs to be a bowling improvement as Pakistani bowlers need to strike for early wickets. All in all, it is going to be an adventurous One day match.
Who will win?
- Australia (52%, 12 Votes)
- Pakistan (48%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 23
- The key players for Pakistan in this match are Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Amir, Usman Shinwari, Imam-ul-Haq, Umar Akmal and Haris Sohail.
- Whereas, Australia will be counting on Aaron Finch, Jason Behrendorff, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Turner and Peter Handscomb.
Pakistan vs Australia 2nd ODI Today Match Prediction Tips
You can get Pakistan vs Australia 2nd ODI Cricket Match Prediction 100 Sure here on this page. The 100% sure Winning Prediction tip is that Pakistan has a winning chance of 40% while Australia has 60% chances to win this match.
Pakistan ODI History and Stats
Australia ODI History and Stats
Pakistan vs Australia ODI History and Stats
The head to head ODI stats for Pakistan vs Australia table shows that Australia are ahead of Pakistan with sixty three victories.
Pakistan are going to win the toss. They might choose to bat first depending on the pitch and weather conditions.
The Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah pitch is good for batting. The team batting first can easily score 260+ score on this batting pitch.
The weather at Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah is cloudy with winds blowing at 26 KM/h. The humidity rate is 57%. The rain perception is expected to be at 20% here.
- Stadium Name: Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium
- City: Sharjah
- Capacity: 27,000
- Host to: United Arab Emirates
- Avg 1st inn score: 223
- Avg 2nd inn score: 189
- Highest Total: 364/7 (50 Ov) by PAK vs NZ
- Lowest Total: 54/10 (26.3 Ov) by IND vs SL
- Highest Chased: 285/4 (45.3 Ov) by WI vs PAK
- Lowest Defended: 125/10 (42.4 Ov) by IND vs PAK
Shoaib Malik (c), Umar Akmal, Haris Sohail, Saad Ali, Shan Masood, Faheem Ashraf, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Rizwan, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Amir, Usman Shinwari, Yasir Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Abid Ali, Imam-ul-Haq.
- Series: Pakistan vs Australia in U.A.E 2019
- Match: 2nd ODI
- Teams: Pakistan vs Australia
- Date: 24 March 2019
- Time: 11:00 AM GMT / 03:00 PM LOCAL
- Venue: Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium, Sharjah